home of wool treasures and primitive goods


Thursday, March 25, 2010

Tonight is my first post and an introduction of myself. Starting this blog has been a wonderful, learning experience. I hope I have something of interest or fun for you to read.
Tonight I will just add a few pictures of what I have recently finished. In the future I plan to have pictures of what I am doing and sharing any tips I can. I consider myself a fiber artist, with a side love of anything scented---candlemaking, sprays and throw in some primitive soap making just for fun. Thanks for checking in on my blog....

1 comment:

  1. Very nice blog! I was just noticing your dh story on the train - hilarious and so typical! Bless their hearts (if you say something not so good about someone in the South, as long as you say bless their heart after it, it's OK LOLOLOL).

    ReplyDelete