home of wool treasures and primitive goods


Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Well, anyone who has been on a trip knows it takes forever to "play catch up"...and that is what I have been doing for several weeks.  HaHa--still not caught up!  Looking at my blog, I see I have to spend some real time moving things around and making it look nicer...

 But I have a few pictures I will post for now.  No not of trip, but a few of my favorite things...around my house....
This is a short wall in my breakfast area, looking into my kitchen.  A very good  friend of mine made the Americana stocking with flag, crow and star as a gift for me. I just love it and treasure it.  The box above it was a junk find years ago.  I cleaned up and painted brick red .  I did the x-stitch and cat on the box and added old spools.  I have old potato mashers on the shelf and another painted picture.  Today I switched things a bit and added more Americana for the summer--forgot to take new picture.  Hope you enjoy.  Will add another picture tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment