home of wool treasures and primitive goods


Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wow! We just got back from a 2 week vacation in Florida. I lived in Florida as a teenager, and have been back many times for visits.  It is always so wonderful when you can get together with your family, well at least some of them, especially when we now live in many different states.  Seeing my daughters and their husbands and grandkids and one of my sisters and one of my brothers was such fun.....
  It was hotter and more humid here in Va. than in Florida.  And for the first time this summer, I was able to breathe and  not be all closed up from allergies!!  YEH!  Love the fresh beach air!!!

Wanted to share a few pictures today.  Soon as I get caught up--you know how that is after a vacation--I have some great recipes to share and a few things I am working on..... 

Have a great day my friends.....Life is Good!!




Beautiful Sunrise!
"Moon rise"
Lighthouse at Ponce Inlet, Fla.
View from top of the lighthouse....at Ponce Inlet, Florida







No comments:

Post a Comment